Labels

Thursday, March 22, 2012

LNS Challenge Card

Hey Everyone - Thanks for stopping by!  I have some news that I would like to share and that I am SO EXCITED ABOUT!  I am honored to have been chosen to be a designer for the SCS SU Creative Crew and officially start in May, and I can't wait to get started!!!  Watch my blog in May for my samples!

Now onto this week's LNS challenge.  We needed to make a card based on the image below:



And below is what I came up with.  Stamped the flower image with a Basic Black IP and then sponged some Bashful Blue, Marina Mist and Pacific Point over the image.  I then cut the image out using the Labels Collection Die (from the current Occasions Mini), added some Marina Mist brads and then sprayed some Vanilla Shimmer over the front.  Here's a list of what I used:

Stamps:  Just Believe
Inks: Basic Black, Bashful Blue, Marina Mist, Pacific Point
Papers: Whisper White, Basic Black, Pacific Point
Accessories:  Big Shot, Labels Collection Die, Square Lattice EF, Bird Builder Punch, Modern Label Punch, Marina Mist and Basic Black Brads, Vanilla Shimmer Mist, Paper Piercing Tool, Sponges, Dimensionals, Mini-Glue Dots

1 comment:

Michelle VanWiggeren said...

Your card is beautiful, Eileen!!! Congrats on winning the challenge!