Labels

Thursday, March 1, 2012

LNS Challenge

Sorry it's been soooooooooo long since I posted anything on my blog.  Life has gotten way to busy and I it effected my stampin' mojo!  The card below is one that I made for this week's LNS weekly challenge - which is to create a card using green.  I'm not sure if Baja Breeze is considered "green", but thought I would go with it anyway!  One of the great FREE items I received during SAB was a pack of Everyday Elegance Simply Sent die-cut cards and envelopes.  I wanted to "dress" up the Baja Breeze card front and this what I came up with.  I cut the card in half and then layered the Baja Breeze half on white cardstock.  I stamped 2 flowers from the Mixed Bunch stamp set and punched them out with the coordinating Blossom punch.  Stamped "it's your day" using a saying from the Happiest Birthday Wishes stamp set on the die-cut tags and added some pearls.  Fast, but cute card and I love the look of the die-cut cards!


Stamps: Mixed Bunch, Happiest Birthday Wishes
Inks: Baja Breeze
Papers: Whisper White, Everyday Elegance Simply Sent SAB set
Accessories: Blossom Punch, Baja Breeze 3/8" Pleated Satin Ribbon, 3/4" Circle Punch, Pearls, SAMJ, Stampin' Dimensionals

4 comments:

Julie A. said...

Eileen-

I love what you have done with this card kit. It's gorgeous! TFS!!!

ArtisticInkspirations said...

Very nice Eileen! Love the blue, and wonderful use of the pleated ribbon!

Cherie said...

Wow! This is gorgeous! TFS!

Kim said...

This is such a pretty card!! I love the monochromatic look with the baja breeze.